Friday, August 29, 2008

Assignment Again...

It's time to back on track and focus on the next assignment.. It is about developing activity for primary school children and my chosen subject is English. I have some ideas of what to be created but it is still in the initial stage. Prof. Maznah kept reminding us that not all activities are suitable to be used with SMARTBOARD. I agree with her since smartboard requires tasks that are interactive and full engagement..
i have read some of the articles and the level of interactivity attract my attention. There are level 0 (no control,view only)until level 5(return scores, diagnostics ). Of course, my mission is definitely to achieve Level 5. InsyaAllah...
However, I am still have not finished my reading especially on the 12-teaching techniques and it will be in progress..

No comments: